- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Anthony Dennis Drug Case Update
An alleged Montgomery Township drug kingpin wants the conditions of his bail modified. 39-year-old Anthony Dennis of Thames Drive wants permission to shed his electronic monitoring device while he awaits trial on Covcaine dealing charges. He is currently only allowed to leave his home for court approved purposes. His attorney says his client should be allowed to work, go to church and mow his lawn. A jude has yet to schedule on a hearing on the request.