- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Restructured Contract for NP Support Staff
More than 1,000 unionized support staff workers in the North Penn School District have a restructured labor contract. The school board approved it Tuesday night. The settlement offers job security for the next three years in exchange for two six month pay freezes. Without it, the school board was prepared to layoff 13 union members. Every organized employee group in the district has accepted pay freezes except for the teachers. The school board demoted 36 of them to cut costs after it was unable to reach an agreement with their union.