- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
More Merck Job Cuts Coming
Merck and Company plans to reduce its workforce by 12 to 13 percent over about the next four years. That’s in addition to the cuts made since the merger with Scheering-Plough in November of 2009. The company says about 35 to 40 percent of the jobs eliminated will be in the United States, but a breakdown by sites is not available.