- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Teen Bike Rider Rescued
A 14-year-old boy from South Philadelphia was rescued at Tyler State Park in Bucks County after he lost control of his bicycle and went down a very steep hill. A park ranger rappelled down the hill with a rope and got the boy to firefighters who took him across the Neshaminy Creek in a rescue boat to a waiting ambulance. The boy suffered pelvic injuries but will recover fully. The park ranger said that the boy was lucky not to have been injured more seriously. He was riding a bike that did not have any brakes.