- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
The Zeigler and Sons apple cider company has been sold to LiDestri Food and Beverage of Fairport, New York. The new owner says the company and its 46 employees will remain at their current site on North Broad Street in Hatfield Township, just outside of Lansdale. LiDestri Business Development Director David Stocklosa says the company will grow the Zeigler brand, and it’s talking with state officials about incentives to expand the facility. Zeigler has been in business for more than 75 years. In addition to being the nation’s largest producer of apple cider, it makes a wide variety of lemonades, teas and juice products. LiDestri makes pasta sauce and a number of other foods and beverages.