- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
THP To Finish Homes At 2 Montco Developments
THP has reached agreements with lenders on two stalled Montgomery County housing developments, Biltmore Estates in Skippack and Northgate in Upper Hanover. The Lower Salford-based company says Bank of America and other lenders have finalized an agreement to let the builder finish 514 homes at Northgate, and an agreement to let it finish 106 homes at Biltmore should be finalized by the end of the month. Partner Tim Hendricks says this is a huge step forward as the company moves toward repaying creditors and emerging from a Chapter Eleven bankruptcy reorganization that has been going on for about two years.