- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Limerick Reactor Back
Unit Two at Exelon Nuclear’s Limerick Generating Station is once again producing electricity. It came back online Monday night after being shut down Friday morning so workers could fix a problem with a support system for the generator. The company says workers shut the system down safely and without incident, with no injuries or risk to the public. With both units at full power the plant can produce enough electricity for two million homes.