- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co District Courts Will Soon Start Taking Credit Cards
Starting late next month District Courts across Bucks County will take credit and debit card payments for traffic ticket fines and other money owed to the court. They will take VISA, MasterCard, Discover and ATM cards, just like the supermarket, and the county will add a service charge of $2.75. The idea is to make paying fines easier and to save time for court workers, who spend much of the day taking checks and cash. The startup date is March 28.