- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Upper Room Ministry Wants Shopping Center Church
The Upper Salford Township Zoning Hearing Board has granted an exception allowing a church to open at the Shelly Square Shopping Center. The Upper Room Ministry plans to hold both Sunday services and weekday meetings at the shopping center, located at Route 63 and Shelly Road. The church, founded in 2008, has been holding services at the Indian Valley YMCA.