- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Dublin Tower Coming Down
The Norfolk Southern Railroad says it will take down a 195-foot communications tower near Twining Road in Upper Dublin. Neighbors have been complaining about it for weeks and calling it an eyesore. Norfolk Southern said it was for railroad communication, but township officials said they thought the company planned to lease space on the tower to cell phone companies. The township also cited the railroad for zoning violations. Now Norfolk Southern says the tower is not needed, and it will come down within two weeks.