- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Facing Fines For Fish Kills
Bucks County is facing fines for fish kills that happened last October during maintenance work on two separate dams. County workers spilled fish and sediment into the Little Neshaminy Creek and Robin Run while draining much of the water from the Bradford Dam in Warrington and the Robin Run Dam in Buckingham. The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection found that the county workers did not take required sediment control measures. The county is paying fines totaling more than $62,000 to the DEP and the Fish and Boat Commission.