- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bus Line Cutbacks
Local transportation officals will reduce service on a bus line that serves the Indian Valley. The Partnernship T-M-A will eliminate service on its Community Coaster on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. The schedule changes were prompted by a loss of federal funding and will take effect after Labor Day.