- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Elder Care Summit
The Greater North Penn Collaborative For Health And Human Services holds its Fifth Annual Community Summit next Tuesday. Organizer Ella Roush says this year’s topic is “Meeting the Challenges of Elder Caregiving,” and it will make caregivers more aware of the help available to them.
“There are many resources in the community, from people who can come in and provide some of the necessary daily services for your loved one to remove some of that burden from you to county services that are available that many people aren’t aware of.”
Roush says the Montgomery County Office of Aging and Adult Services will offer two workshops on county programs and services. The summit runs from 7:30am until 12:45pm next Tuesday, June 22, at the Branch Creek Community Church in Harleysville. The WNPV talk program Comment Please by Univest will be broadcast live from the summit.