- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Keystone Foods Sold
The Montgomery County-based meat processing company that invented the Chicken McNugget has been sold. Keystone Foods, with headquarters in West Conshohocken, has been sold to the Brazilian firm Marfrig Alimentos for about $1.26 billion. Keystone has meat processing plants in several southern and midwestern states and a few foreign countries. The company has been a major supplier to McDonald’s and other restaurant chains for years.