- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Health Foundation Honors Retiring Board Members
The North Penn Community Health Foundation held a dinner last night honoring four retiring board members who have devoted their time and talents to the foundation over the last nine years. President and CEO Russell Johnson says they worked together to build the foundation into what it is today.
“The foundation’s board of directors created a set of grant-making guidelines that were looking to promote access to health care services and offer grant support to organizations that were doing community health education, outreach and prevention services and promoting the use of volunteer time helping people with chronic illness to remain in their own home, and to build the capacity of the community’s nonprofits.”
The four retiring board members are Raymond Miley, Raymond Bain, Robert Hafter and Peter Watson. Johnson says they made major contributions toward improving health and the quality of life in the North Penn area.