- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
PediaCare Products Recalled
Four children’s cough, cold and allergy medicines sold under the PediaCare brand name have been recalled. The company that markets them, Blacksmith Brands of Tarrytown, New York, voluntarily recalled them because they were made at the McNeil Consumer Healthcare plant in Fort Washington that was shut down after Food and Drug Administration inspectors found serious deficiencies. The company and the FDA say there were no reports of problems with the PediaCare products, but tiny particles of them have been found in other products made at the Fort Washington plant, which remains closed.