- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Seeking Road And Sewer Grants
Lansdale officials have approved a pair of resolutions that put them in line for nearly $4.3 million in H2o Pennsylvania grants. The money would pay for road improvements, sewer upgrades and wastewater treatment plant renovations. Borough Engineer Chris Fazio says the funding is comprehensive.
“They cover engineering, construction, contract administration, permitting fees, bonding requirements. Anything involved with the project they cover.”
The grants require a 1/3 match from the borough, but Fazio says previous expenditures on roads and the wastewater treatment plant would cover about 80 percent of the local share.