- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Congress To Probe McNeil Recall
A congressional committee is investigating McNeil Consumer Healthcare’s recent recall of children’s over-the counter medications produced at the Fort Washington plant where it makes Children’s Tylenol and other products. The company recalled more than 40 versions of Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl and Zyrtec after the Food and Drug Administration found bacteria and other contaminants in raw ingredients used to make them. The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has asked both parent company Johnson and Johnson and the FDA to provide detailed information on the voluntary recall at a hearing on Thursday of next week.