- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Pub Up For Sheriff’s Sale
The Fifth Street Pub in Lansdale is listed for a sheriff’s sale in less than two weeks. It closed on may 1, a day after its liquor license expired. The bank that held the mortgage filed a foreclosure complaint in July of last year, and a judge approved it in October. Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board documents show that the pub was cited for violating the state liquor code eight times since 2007, and its license was suspended four times. Some violations were for paying for alcohol with bad checks. The property is up for sheriff’s sale along with many others on Wednesday, May 26, at the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown.