- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Farmers’ Market Returns Next Month
The Lansdale Farmers’ Market is getting ready for its second season. Opening Day is June 12, and it will be open every Saturday between 9:00AM and 1:00PM through the third weekend of November. Last year’s vendors are returning and some new ones will join them. Farmers’ Market Committee Chair Brooke Wasser says children are welcome.
“We’re going to be having a kid-centered program the first Saturday of every month. It’s going to be from 10:30 to 11:30, and it’s going to be a story time and craft time for kids.”
Borough Council voted recently to close Railroad Avenue between 7:30AM and 2:00PM every Saturday during the market season.