- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Dr. Hollenbeck Remembered
The Vice Chairman of the Towamencin Township Supervisors, Doctor Tom Hollenbeck, was laid to rest on Saturday. He died last week at the age of 59. Chairman Dan Littley says he was very dedicated to the township and its residents.
“This was a man who understood the pulse and the current of this township better than anybody in the township, and he took to heart the criticism as well as the praise, and the one thing that he understood more than anybody, Doc knew the time it took, and he did that job, and he put that time in.”
Littley says Doctor Hollenbeck understood that he had to respond to the concerns of every resident, and he put in a lot of time doing that. He says his legacy is the park system and open space preservation.