- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
PPL Customers Will See Increase Per Kilowatt Hour
The cost of electric supply for PPL customers will see an increase beginning this Sunday, September 1st. PPL Spokesman, Bryan Hay say, homeowners will see a kilowatt hour increase from 8.2 percent to 8.7 percent.
“Roughly, five dollars more a month for customers using 1,000 kilowatt electricity hours a month.”
Hay adds, small business owners will see a slight decrease.The cost of a kilowatt hour will drop from 7.7 percent to 7.6 percent. the p-u-c has set-up a website were electric customers can find other providers. the website is pa-power-switch.com