- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Poll: Pa Residents Agree With State Law on Marriage
The State’s Constitution has a provision that protects marriage, but since July, the Montco. Register of Wills Bruce Hanes has been marrying same sex couples. Pennsylvania pollster, Dr. Terry Madonna is just out with a new poll indicating that 76 percent of respondents oppose Montgomery County’s action of issuing same sex marriage licenses, in opposition of state law.
“I don’t think voters are saying here is they want to punish same sex couples who want to get married. I think they’re saying there’s a way to do this in an appropriate way.”
Madonna was a guest on Comment Please By Univest Thursday afternoon.