- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Cardiologist Urges People To Take It Easy During Heat Wave
Another day of boiling temperatures has a Sellersville cardiologist urging people to take it easy. Doctor Todd Alderfer says, he regularly advises his patients to be as active as possible.
“This is one of those rare times where I tell people, be smart, be cautious and stay inside. If you’re going to do something, be very careful, stay within yourself, don’t overdo it and either do it really early in the morning or really late at night or go to your local gym indoors in the air conditioning.”
Doctor Alderfer adds, who was a guest on the AM-Edition, says, if you’re working outside, take more breaks and stay hydrated.