- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Some Tips From Barbeque Guru For Success at The Grill
For thousands of local residents, the 4th of July means cooking out. Everything from seafood to chicken to ribs will be on the grill today. Barbeque guru, Steven Raichlen
Was a gust this week on the AM-Edition with a recommendation.
“I think the most common mistake is overcrowding the grill. I work on something I call the 30-percent rule. I always try to leave the grill 30-percent food free, that way, if you get a flare-up, something catches fire and starts to cook too much, you have room to maneuver.”
Raichlen hosts the t-v shoe Primal Grill and wrote the book “Planet Barbeque.”