- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Development Gets Extension For Project in Lansdale Boro.
The Lansdale Borough Council Code Enforcement and land Planning Committee is Recommending a one year extension of land development approval for an infill development in the 800 block of North Towamencin Avenue not far from the site of the ld American Olean tile plant. Five new town homes and a twin will be built on a half acre lot that already has a single family residence on it. Council member, Jack Hansen chairs the committee.
“It’s a nice piece of property that someone could take and develop into something that’s even going to be even more valuable.”
Boro Council will vote on extending land development approval for the project at its business meeting on June 19th.