- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Souderton Borough Council Greenlights New Apartment Complex
Lawmakers in Souderton have given conditional preliminary approval
to 56 garden apartments at Reliance Road and 2nd Street. Construction
will include 96 parking spaces and some additional street parking.
According to construction plans, street widening will not be necessary.
The development will have an exit and entrance on 2nd street. The complex
will include 10 buildings and a community center. The preliminary
approval is subject to overview by several agencies, including the State
EPA, and Montgomery County Conservation District. Units in the
Relianace Garden Crossing will be rented out as apartments.