- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Indian Valley Public Library Requests Aid from Upper Salford
The Upper Salford Township supervisors are responding to a request for a larger donation to the Indian Valley Public Library in Telford.
They say they are not prepared to double it, as requested, because that could lead to a tax hike.
They say they will consider increasing their contribution by some amount as they prepare next year’s budget. The library faces a budget shortfall of about $440,000 because the Souderton Area School Board has eliminated its contribution.