- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Non-Profit To Offer Affordable Housing in Lansdale
Zoning Variance Allows Non-Profit To Renovate Building. The Lansdale Zoning Hearing Board gave the green light to Advanced Living Communities to convert a building near South Line and East Mount Vernon streets. C-E-O and President, Bill Brown says, Advanced Living Communities will begin renovations at 220 South Line Street into a four unit apartment within six months.
“We’re extremely happy that the zoning hearing board has rendered a favorable decision for us and we are extremely excited about that. We will continue our due diligence process and look forward to closing this transaction and beginning our renovation work. It's great to provide affordable housing for people in need.”
Advanced Living Communities operates the Schwenckfeld Terrace Affordable Housing Center in Towamencin and the Derstine Run Retirement Community in Hatfield Township.