- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Debt Deal Fails To Have Positive Impact On Wall Street
Despite the debt ceiling deal, the stock market took a dump on Tuesday. WNPV Market Analyst, George Toth says some disappointing economic reports trumped the debt deal on Wall Street.
“We’ve got the debt talk sort off the table, Congress has left the city, the President has signed the bill and the residue here is the market is now saying wait a minute, the second half of this year could very well be sub-par growth.”
The Dow Jones shed more 250 points in yesterday’s trading