- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Consumers Feel The Pinch, Local Expert Weighs-In
Consumer prices are moving in the wrong direction. The cost of food, housing and vehicles have seen the largest jump in
close to three years. Univest Investments Senior Vice President, Bill Van Sant says, consumers can rest easy for now.
“I wouldn’t get too worried about it. It’s a lower inflationary environment. There’s pockets in there that are certainly accelerating than others a bit more than other. I think that’s more than an issue for investors.”
Van Sant was a guest Wednesday afternoon on WNPV’S Comment, Please.