- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Labor Contracts in Lansdale
Lansdale officials have approved collective bargaining agreements with two different groups of borough employees. The union that represents workers in the Electric Department, at the sewage treatment plant and in the Parks and Rec Department is getting a four year deal with 2.50% annual increases. The police officers that are members of the Lansdale Borough Police Benevolent Association have a new contract too. They are getting a four year deal with 3.50% increases during the first half of the contract and 3.00% raises during the remaining two years. The agreements are retroactive to January 1st.