- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Fire in Horsham Township
Fire ripped through a house on Oakdale Avenue in Horsham Township Friday afternoon. No one was injured but the family dog needed medical attention. The house was left uninhabitable. Investigators say a clothes iron started the blaze. They also say the fire started in a rear bedroom and that it was fortunate the door of the bedroom was closed. Otherwise the blaze would have spread much quicker.