- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Paramedic Charged With Theft
A paramedic was arraigned in district court Friday on charges stemming from the theft of medical equipment worth about $10,000 from the emergency room at Doylestown Hospital. Investigators say 44-year-old Juan Torres of Delaware County put the stolen goods up for sale on eBay. Officials at the hospital say the items taken were relatively small and could have easily been concealed by Torres while he was bringing patients into the emergency room. Torres is free on bail. He is also charged with the theft of an ultra sound machine worth about $35,000 from a hospital in Delaware County.