- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
It will be at least 24 years behind bars for the lookout in the Robert Chae murder. Philadelphia resident Robert Eatman was sentenced Friday for his role in a Montgomery Township home invasion and robbery more than a year and a half ago. Chae died after a severe beating by three intruders at his Gwynmont Drive home. Eatman was outside keeping a lookout while the robbery took place and was convicted of third degree murder, robbery and conspiracy for his part in planning the home invasion. Eatman testified in court against the three men that did the beating and said he would have not participated in the robbery if he knew it would end in the murder of the victim.