- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Officials Sue Each Other
The Montgomery County Commissioners are suing Controller Diane Morgan. A civil suit filed Thursday asks the Court of Common Pleas to order Morgan to pay a vendor and a legal consultant. Their bills total more than $100,000. The commissioners have been at odds with the controller for months over contracts for professional services. The rift started after it came to light earlier this year that the commissioners were not following a county ordinance that requires them to seek at least five proposals from suppliers before awarding contracts.