- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hatboro “Y” Closing Outdoor Pool
The Hatboro YMCA is closing its outdoor pool, saying it does not meet modern-day standards. Members have used it for 45 years.
The “Y” says the pool closing will not affect the summer swim team or day camp programs because the day camp will use the indoor pool and the “Y” is negotiating with the borough to use the Hatboro Memorial Pool for the swim team.
The old outdoor pool space will be turned into a parking lot.