- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Has Bike Plan
The Bucks County Commissioners have approved a bicycle plan, based on recommendations from a bicycle task force that conducted a four-year study with help from an outside engineering firm.
It identifies a dozen bicycling spines, with the main ones being in the Doylestown-New Hope area, the Quakertown area and the Levittown area, and it includes a strategy for reducing conflicts between bicyclists and motorists.