- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Store Sells Winning Powerball Ticket
A Montgomery County convenience store has sold a Powerball ticket worth $2 million.
The ticket for the Saturday drawing was sold at a Sunoco A-Plus Mini-Mart on Huntingdon Pike in Rockledge.
The ticket correctly matched all five white balls, but not the red Powerball. The Pennsylvania Lottery urges the winner to sign the back of the ticket, call the lottery and file a claim at the headquarters or any area office.