- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Dublin Plans Supplee Park Upgrades
Dublin is using its share of Bucks County open space funds to renovate and upgrade Supplee Park on Middle Road.
The county is paying $223,000 and the borough is adding another $300,000 to address drainage problems on the baseball and soccer fields and replace worn-out playground equipment. Borough officials will determine the cost later this year during the budget process.
Work should start in the spring and it will leave Dublin without a playground until the renovations are finished, probably about a year after the work starts. The borough might also add walking trails if it can afford them.