- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Chick-Fil-A Could Be On The Way
A Chick-Fil-A fast-foot restaurant could be coming soon next to the new Wawa store on Forty Foot Road at Welsh Road in Towamencin Township.
Attorney Jim Garrity, who represents the developer, says it would have a drive-through with dual menu boards.
“Two people can order at exactly the same time, and then by virtue of the computers and cameras that they have inside the restaurant, they let those people who have ordered go one at a time so that they always know which car is next.”
He says it would measure nearly 5,000 square feet and have indoor and outdoor seating for more than 150 customers. The township supervisors held a public hearing Wednesday night to determine if it meets the requirements for an allowable use at that location.