- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
A Montgomery County woman is suing the Phillie Phanatic, saying he caused multiple injuries two years ago when he threw her into the pool at a New Jersey shore hotel. In her lawsuit, Suzanne Pierce of Abington says he picked her up and threw her into the shallow end, lounge chair and all, injuring her head, neck, back, arms, legs and more. She is suing the two men who play the Phanatic, the team, and the Avalon hotel where it happened, The Golden Inn.