- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Grand Prix Ending
Univest and Sparta Cycling say they are ending the Univest Grand Prix Professional Cycling Race after 14 years. Univest Chairman, President and CEO Bill Aichele says it was a difficult decision, but in the current economy the community needs help in a different way, so the company will invest $100,000 to help local nonprofits provide their services and advance their missions next year. He says local nonprofits are losing funding streams at the same time the demand for services is increasing, and Univest will direct its efforts toward youth education and wellness development programs.