- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
IV Farm Market Plans Winter Hours
The Indian Valley Farmers’ Market Outside The Old Telford Train Station wraps up its ninth season Saturday, October 15, but Souderton-Telford Main Street Manager Pam Coleman says they plan to have a winter market the second Saturday of every month starting in November. She says it will be in the pavilion attached to Marvelous Meals, in the old freight depot, and they are trying it because several vendors asked for it.
“They’ve been asking me to find indoor space, and it’s really difficult when you’re open for two or three hours on one Saturday a month. Nobody wants a lease like that, so we’ve been kicking it around, and they decided to do it under the pavilion and deal with the weather.”
Coleman says they plan to work out a system that will let people pre-order things so they will be ready when the customer arrives. She appeared Monday on the WNPV talk program Buxmont Live. Winter hours are 10:00am until 12:30pm.