- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montana West Closes
A once-popular Upper Bucks County night club has gone out of business nine years after it opened, citing economic problems. Montana West, a club near Quakertown that featured country and western music, closed last week on property where the Benetz Inn and Castle Restaurant stood for many years on Route 309 in Richland Township. At one time it hosted tryouts for the TV show Nashville Star, kind of a country version of American Idol. It was also known for its mechanical bull ride, often mounted by young women wearing bikinis.