- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
The Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival takes place Saturday, with 25 small craft brewers on hand. Each brewer brings two beers, and ticket holders can sample each one of them. Food vendors will build their menus around the beers. Tickets are $35 for unlimited beer sampling, and $10 for non-drinkers who want in on the fun. They are on sale at the gate, and proceeds benefit the Lansdale Farmers’ Market, the library and Manna on Main Street. The festival runs from 1:00 to 6:00 pm Saturday, July 10, rain or shine, in the Madison Street Parking Lot.
The Lansdale Farmers’ market is open Saturday along Railroad Avenue, and the Indian Valley Farmers’ Market is open in the Telford Train Station parking lot. Hours are 9:00 to 1:00 in Lansdale and 8:30 to 12:30 in Telford. Both feature fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, baked goods and other farm-related items.
The Ninth Annual Journey for Joanne Triathalon takes place Sunday in and around the Towamencin Public Pool on Weikel Road. The biking and running parts of the event start at 9:00 am on local streets and through the North Penn High School parking lot. Proceeds benefit pool programs.