- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
The North Penn Rotary Club’s 33rd Annual Lansdale Day celebration took place Saturday along West Main Street. A capacity crowd filled a tent for the Little Miss Lansdale Pageant, won this year by seven-year-old Bella Botero. Her mom, Lisa, says it was a great day.
“We’re very proud of her. This was very exciting. She was looking forward to it, so we’re very happy. Ha, ha. We’re doing something right, I guess. Ha.”
Bella’s Grandmom, Carolyn Carbrey of Telford, says they’re doing something right with all of their children.
“My granddaughter is very kind and thoughtful, very sweet, very considerate of others. She’s a very nice little girl. Her parents are great people, so they’re raising her really well. My son and his wife are raising all three of their kids. They’re doing a great job.”
Carbrey says it’s very exciting to see her only granddaughter win the Little Miss Lansdale contest.